Monday, October 03, 2005

"You have to lift it up."

Testing this out myself. I tried finding the picture of the soccer team in the airport but couldn't. Personally, I hate to be the naysayer, but I'm not a fan of this format, and I'd much prefer we have a normal message board like yahoo's groups for this kind of discussion, just simple text threads that are easy to follow. If someone wants to just post one little thing, they have this entire page devoted to it, and it just seems like too much. But I'll follow along with whatever, these are just my 2 cents.

Sam

2 Comments:

Blogger jonniechang said...

Since we'll definitely need image references, I think the blog will suffice. Anybody else wanna add their 2 cents?

3:50 PM  
Blogger Mere said...

when the messages start getting longer and taking too long to load i can change the archive features so it doesnt take forever... don't know if that's your specific issue with the blog but i'm a big believer in if it ain't broke, dont fix it. is it broke, sam?

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home