Monday, October 03, 2005

F O R S A M .

Per your request, Sam. Not sure if the moving .gif file will work, if not, go to:

http://media.lost-media.com/4815162342.gif

Also, found a couple good sites to check out:

http://thelostnumbers1.greatestjournal.com/
-This site has anything and everything related to Hurley's numbers -- in-sane.

http://lost-media.com/
-Good place to find screencaps and other media.

And here's something from season 1 that I'm sure we all remember...


Ah, back in the days when we didn't even know what was in the hatch...

j.

7 Comments:

Blogger jonniechang said...

Sweet -- it works!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Mere said...

duuuuuude

love the scroll

is it wednesday yet?

11:07 PM  
Blogger Sam's Myth said...

Awesome. For me, that was one of Season One's best "money shots." I know it doesn't shift the whole narrative like other famous shots from the show but when you just see that dolly pass those extras, I just burst into a gut-wrenching explosion of laughter, amazement, and god-DAMN-I-love-this-shit.

12:44 AM  
Blogger Sam's Myth said...

I have a couple other links to add as well - Mere, how can we add these to the official "Links" list?

12:45 AM  
Blogger Mere said...

You have to do it in the HTML template... if you don't know HTML, it can be a little tricky (I don't know HTML, but I looked in the Blogger Help section and found out). If you want you can just email them to me and I'll post them? Lemme know.

8:46 AM  
Blogger Sam's Myth said...

I can rock the HTML. But where do I go to edit it? I don't see a link anywhere that lets moderators tweak the page in general.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Mere said...

I gave you Admin rights so you should be able to just click on the Template tab and edit the HTML from there.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home