Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Happy Lost Day!

Come on guys, I know that I'm not the only one thinking about Lost all day long. I know we're just waiting for tonight's episode but there's plenty to talk about.

I just added more links, including a gigantic list of all the numbers references, which you've probably all seen, and also Channel 4's amazing Lost site, which is like that old Donnie Darko site, a full puzzle with really neat graphics.

My question for you guys is how much time, if any, have you spent on oceanicflight815.com? Another puzzle site that it seems one could spend lots of time with. Apparently there are passwords, etc etc. What kind of material can you unlock here? This is the site that has the white pillar of light from the hatch, and has had this image since before we even knew about the light.

Also, has anyone been able to find any mp3s of Giacchino's score? I'm surprised a soundtrack isn't out yet. Chang?

Enjoy,
Sam

3 Comments:

Blogger jonniechang said...

I've spent countless hours reading through shitty theories and people clamoring, "THEY'RE NOT DEAD." It's a good place to find resources and get ideas, but certainly no more accurate than any other fan site.

3:23 PM  
Blogger jonniechang said...

Oh and on oceanicflight815.com, you can click on the barcode button next to the "theory board" button, and plug in "theislandiswaiting" without the quotes. They update it with supposedly "pulled" script pages. I think all of them are fake.

And I've been digging nonstop for anything, ANYTHING from Giacchino's score. Nothing! I suspect they will put out a CD soon... But let me know if you find anything, even if it's a dirty rip from the boob tube!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Mere said...

Yea, I agree, I think a lot of stuff on oceanicflight815.com has been planted there just to spawn new bogus theories (including those "pulled" script pages). While the site is asthetically pleasing, I don't really spend time navigating it because of that... don't want to be manipulated.

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home