Thursday, October 13, 2005

Do You See What I See...

Lost-media is down, so I can't grab a screenshot for this, but does anybody know who that is dressed up in the chicken suit at the beginning of "Everybody Hates Hugo?" I thought at first it was Boone, but now I have no clue. A lil help, por favor?

And last night, I thought I noticed this but wanted to check the screenshots before posting it:

Locke's boss from "Walkabout"

Hurley's boss from "Everybody Hates Hugo"

Am I going crazy, or is that not the same actor? Think it means something?

j.

5 Comments:

Blogger jonniechang said...

Forgot to mention, I believe they are both named Randy in the respective episodes as well...

6:57 PM  
Blogger Mere said...

Could be same guy... he's a manager at the chicken place and a manager at Locke's company, yes? Could just be one of the many things that link the survivors together, but has no greater significance, ya know?

The guy in the chicken suit in the dream is the convenience store guy that Hurley bought the ticket from... the one being interviewed out front of the store.

7:46 PM  
Blogger jonniechang said...

Hehe thanks.

Also, Nish reminded me that Hurley owns Locke's box company. Perhaps Hurley gave Randy a new job?

8:18 PM  
Blogger Mere said...

That's my Hurley.

9:23 PM  
Blogger Sam's Myth said...

There you go, nice connection.

Chang THANK YOU for posting this, I thought I was actually going crazy last night when I thought I detected this and no one believed me.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home