Monday, October 10, 2005

Some Discoveries...

I swear -- this stuff finds me before I find it. Really!

From lost-media.com, pretty neat:

"This my have been posted already but I just found this today. If you go to the Seating Chart, on the bottom where it says "Economy Class: 11-42," an "F" starts to flash next to the 42. If you click on it Ana-Lucia Seat turns Green. Click on that and you are treated to a promotional video which hints at the fate of the Tail Section's Fate."

Then there's this, which I haven't checked to see if it's for real or not, but interesting if true:

Hmm, looks like Dharma to me.

Here's a fellow blogger's site:

815

The first article is interesting, but probably meaningless. Nice site to peruse, good links. Looks like they've been doing it longer than we have. Competitors!

j.

3 Comments:

Blogger Germain said...

That tease on the Oceanic Air site blows. "The worst part is over." What worst part? Horrible.

6:18 PM  
Blogger jonniechang said...

I liked the seating chart "breaking off," pretty neat. Didn't care for the old footage. Rodriguez says that in Exodus, in reference to Jack's dad's death.

6:20 PM  
Blogger Sam's Myth said...

It's just hard to tell whether not picture like this were photoshopped by some dude. Was this in the official episode screencap gallery?

Man this and the polar bear thing make me want to look through the entire season of screencaps...

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home