Sunday, October 09, 2005

New recruits

Everyone, meet Keith and Adrian.



Keith has been my bandmate for over ten years - we played in Lifeboy together and we now play in Harper as well as his own solo project Hail to the Keith. Keith and I started watching LOST together this summer (my idea, thank you very much) and the rest is history.



Adrian has been like a brother to me since we were babies, as our families have been very close. He goes to Transylvania in Lexington, where my girlfriend Mallory goes as well. He studies computer engineering (did I get that right?)... he's our Sayid if you will.

Keith and Adrian, meet my NYC friends.

Just wanted everyone to have faces for the new names.... Other introductions?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sam's Myth said...

if you're not Paul, who are you?

Also welcome Syd - who you all know and love. Syd and I downloaded 2.01 and learned all about Desmond at 3am in a minivan in a Concord, NH subdivision.

1:24 AM  
Blogger jonniechang said...

Welcome guys!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home