Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Tonight

A) I'm upset and emo, so I'm keeping this short and sweet.

B) After the episode, our whole gang wondered if Shannon will really die or not. What if the whole "one of these survivors will be lost forever" was referring to Cindy, the chick who vanished presumably via the Others. Think about it - Shannon did not die on screen tonight. Nor was it exactly clear (ie emotionally played up, at least as much as Boone's death scene) that she died. It would not be unlike Lost for that preview to have been a little tricky. Food for thought, or wishful thinking, you decide.

C) Someone also wondered if there will be a little too much for the doctor to handle when Sawyer and Shannon both get back to camp needing medical attention.

D) Meredith, I looked back and saw that you did read the November spoiler about Shannon. Why did you reply to my text with "Shannon" before the show when you knew I hadn't read the spoiler?

Sam, who can't wait for Sayid to kill Annalucia.

10 Comments:

Blogger jonniechang said...

Questions:

What did Walt say everytime he showed up?

One tailie asks if they've "seen the kids." Ana Lucia talks about people being taken. Then Cindy or whatever disappears. Are the others only after children, or are adults game too?

Lastly, looks like the creators are reminding us that all bets are off. There was a lot of carnage in this ep., and it rules! Y'know Ana Lucia's counting her days now...

1:09 AM  
Blogger jonniechang said...

Nevermind on #1, I found out. He says "They're coming. And they're close."

And man that would be interesting if Shannon didn't die. Yer right, we didn't see it.

j.

1:41 AM  
Blogger Mere said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Mere said...

Sam - I replied because you texted me saying "We have a pool going about who will die." I naturally assumed you were asking me who I thought it was. Why else would you text that five minutes before the episode began? I'll play my violin for you tonight, Sam. *tear* Pwoor Sammy.

I'll be annoyed if Shannon doesn't die, because the creators came out and said it was a female main character that would die at the hands of another female character. No one cares about the other woman that disappeared. Does we even know her name?

10:58 AM  
Blogger Sam's Myth said...

I texted all my Lost friends that we had a pool going for who dies. Sure, I want to know who my friends think will die, but I assumed that if they had read who it was, for a fact, they would hold back and not tell me. It's just common sense Mere.

11:14 AM  
Blogger Mere said...

Then I shouldn't have been on your text list. It's just common sense, Sam.

11:17 AM  
Blogger jonniechang said...

Yeah, they take alotta things!

2:31 PM  
Blogger Mere said...

MANAlucia

2:46 PM  
Blogger Sam's Myth said...

So the creators' comment makes me pretty sure that Manalucia shot and killed Shannon, but..

I'm reading some threads around that suggest that cause of the big slash in her shirt, that someone else killed her, or tried to, and Manalucia accidentally shot her.. these people argue that it would be too simple an explaination for her to have shot her, and also that, according to the original spoiler, we find out who kills her in the episode 8 or something, and if it was Manalucia, then we already have "found out".

thoughts?

3:09 PM  
Blogger Mere said...

Executive producer Carlton Cuse told USA Today that Grace was "really awesome" after learning that her character was being written out of the show. "We had to negotiate her contract for this season, so she's known for a long time this was coming. But she was nothing but absolutely professional and completely tight-lipped and completely a team player in terms of going to events, doing interviews and participating as a full member of the cast without giving any indication that she was dying."

Sounds like we have our answer?

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home